- Prep Time:
- 60 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Pool Party Jelly CakeThis fun and delicious jelly cake is sure to create a splash at any party.
- 1 x 470g packet vanilla cake mix with icing
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Jelly Original Berry Blue Jelly
- 3 x 125g packet white chocolate coated biscuit fingers
- Assorted lollies to decorate pool
- PREHEAT oven to 180C (150C fan forced) and line a 20cm round cake tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- PREPARE packet cake mix according to directions then spoon mixture into prepared tin.
- BAKE in oven for approximately 35-40 minutes or cooked when tested. Turn cake onto a wire cake rack and allow to cool before decorating.
- PREPARE the Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Jelly according to pack instructions. Cover and REFRIGERATE until firm set 2-3 hours.
- BEAT cake icing as directed on pack instructions. Set aside.
- PLACE cake onto cake stand and spread sides, top and edge of cake with prepared icing.
- ARRANGE finger biscuits evenly around cake, trimming if necessary to create a pool wall; leave about 5cm opening for ladder.
- MASH set jelly with fork and spoon onto cake to represent water.
- BUILD a ladder with finger biscuits and icing to hold together.
- ADD assorted lollies to create party pool look and feel.
- TO SERVE; keep cake in refrigerated until ready to cut and serve in slices.