- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Strawberry and Raspberry TrifleRipe, fresh strawberries and juicy raspberries, add the delicious taste of summer to this all-time favourite trifle recipe.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 500 grams plain (unfilled) sponge cut into 2cm cubes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh orange juice
- 900ml thick vanilla custard
- 500g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 250g fresh raspberries
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions, refrigerate until set. When jelly is set, crush with a fork.
- Line a 5L shallow glass bowl with sponge cubes, and drizzle over ½ amount orange juice.
- Top with ½ amount custard and spoon over ½ amount jelly. Sprinkle with ½ amount strawberries and raspberries. Repeat with remaining sponge, juice, custard, strawberries and raspberries.
- Cover dish and place in fridge for 2-3 hours until set or overnight if preferred.