- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Sunrise CheesecakeGive the classic cheesecake a surprisingly tropical variation with the help of Aeroplane Jelly.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Mango Jelly
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Pineapple Jelly
- 2 cups (500 ml) boiling water
- 1 x 250g packet sweet plain biscuits, finely crushed
- 150 g butter, melted
- 500 g light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 x 270g can coconut cream
- 1 x 170g can passion fruit pulp
- Combine the Aeroplane Original Mango and Pineapple Jelly crystals together with boiling water and whisk until dissolved then let cool for 30 minutes cool until if forms a thick syrup consistency.
- Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl, and mix well. Press biscuit mixture into the base of a 20cm spring form pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a food processor, whip together cream cheese, icing sugar and coconut cream until smooth. Gradually pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and set in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Spread passionfruit pulp on top of the cheesecake filling.
- Slowly pour the cooled jelly on top of the cheesecake filling. Allow to set for a further 3 hours. Slice and serve.