- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Tropical Island CakeTreat your kids to a tasty Tropical Island Cake at their next Birthday party. Encourage a sea theme for a swimmingly good time!
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Jelly
- 1 packet vanilla cake mix with white icing
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Jelly according to pack instructions and pour into a serving dish and allow to set.
- Prepare the vanilla cake mix according to pack instructions and bake in a pudding bowl. Whilst the cake is cooking prepare the white icing according to pack instructions.
- Once the cake has cooked and cooled, ice the cake and sprinkle with Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly crystals.
- Once Berry Blue Jelly has set, hollow out a space for the cake to be placed so that it is surrounded by Jelly. Using the extra Berry Blue Jelly, which has come from the hollowed out area, crush it so that it forms around the cake.
- Decorate your cake as desired.