- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Very Berry TrifleA classic desert filled with layers of sponge cake, a mixture of berries, cream and thick custard. Your friends and family will fall in love with this Very Berry Trifle!
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 400g Swiss Roll/Jam Rollettes, sliced into 2cm rounds
- 900ml vanilla custard
- 500g fresh or frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions, and set aside to cool.
- Place the Swiss roll rounds into the bottom of a large glass dish decoratively so you can see them, and top with custard.
- When jelly is partially set, stir through the mixed berries and spoon gently over the custard.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours until set or overnight if preferred.