- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Salted Caramel Baked Cheesecake SliceAll the flavours and textures you love, in one slice. The subtle salty taste of sticky caramel, the creamy texture of baked cheesecake and a traditional crunchy cheesecake base.
- 1 x 275 grams packet
- 80 grams butter, melted
- 250 grams cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) full cream milk
- 2 x 60 grams eggs
- 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line base of a slice tin (16cm x 25cm) with baking paper.
- Mix together crushed biscuits and melted butter.
- Press biscuit mix into spring-form pan with back of spoon. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
- Using the electric hand mixer, beat cream cheese in a bowl on MEDIUM until smooth. Add cheesecake filling mix, milk and eggs, then beat on LOW speed for 30 seconds until just combined. Increase speed to HIGH and beat for 3 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Mix Aeroplane Sticky Caramel Topping and salt together until smooth.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over biscuit base and smooth top. Swirl caramel mixture through the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and firm.
- Chill before serving. To serve cut into 12 slices.