Aeroplane Lite Chocolate Mousse Mix
- Pour 200 mL cold, lite milk into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle contents of Aeroplane Lite Chocolate Mousse Mix sachet over the milk.
- Using an electric mixer beat on LOW speed for 30 seconds until just combined. Scrape down sides. Increase speed to HIGH and beat for a further 4 minute until mousse is thick and creamy.
- Spoon Aeroplane Lite Mousse evenly into 4 serving bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Mousse is best eaten on the day and should be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 5 minutes to prepare
- 1hr chill time
- Small bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- 4 serving cups
- Measuring jug
- 53g Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 200 mL cup cold lite milk
Hints & Tips
For an extra special treat, top with fresh berries. Lite milk can be substituted with Plant Based Milks.
Servings Per Package: 4
Serving Size: 63g
|Ave. Qty. Per serve* (As prepared)||Ave. Qty. Per 100g (Powder)|
|Energy||216kJ (52 Cal)||1070kJ (256 Cal)|
|Fat - Total
|Carbohydrate - Sugars||5.5g
*when prepared using lite milk as per directions
Sweeteners (Erythritol, Sorbitol, Steviol Glycosides), Polydextrose, Gelatine (from Beef), Thickener (1442), Cocoa Powder (7%), Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Milk (Solids and Protein), Glucose, Stabiliser (472a), Colour (150c), Humectant (1520), Flavours.
Store in a cool, dry place.