This is a fragrant, light dessert with a Middle Eastern influence.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Strawberry Flavour Jelly
- 1cup (250 mL) boiling water
- ¾ cup (180 mL) cold water
- 1 tbsp (20 mL) Rosewater
- Fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp toasted pistachios, chopped
- Persian fairy floss (optional)
- 1 Combine Aeroplane Jelly crystals with boiling water and stir to dissolve well.
- 2 Stir through cold water and rose water. Pour evenly between 4 serving glasses, cover and refrigerate until firm (approximately 4 hours).
- 3 Garnish and serve with fresh raspberries and chopped pistachios.
Rosewater can be purchased at selected deli’s.
A side serve of Turkish delight would be delish with this jelly dessert.
Grape Flavoured Jelly would also be delicious with the Delicate flavours of rose water.