A traditional favourite, bite sized pieces of slice with a creamy filling and lime jelly top.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x 85 g Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Lime Flavoured Jelly
- 2 ½ tsp gelatine powder
- 1 Line a (25cm x 16cm x 3cm) slice pan with baking paper. Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter, stir to combine well. Press biscuit crumb evenly over base. Refrigerate while making filling.
- 2 In a bowl combine boiling water and gelatine, stirring well until gelatine is completely dissolved, then stir through the condensed milk. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Pour mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate until set (1-2 hours).
- 3 Prepare Lime Jelly according to packet instructions, using 100mL less cold water than directed. Allow to cool to room temperature. Gently pour jelly over set filling and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until jelly is set. Slice to serve.
Substitute Aeroplane Naturals Lime Flavoured Jelly Crystals with any of the Aeroplane Naturals Flavoured Jelly Crystals.