An irresistible combination of chocolate cake, Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly, Aeroplane Chocolate Mousse and plump ripe cherries, all layered together to create a spectacular flavour sensation.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 x 85 g Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 3 x 65 g Aeroplane Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 2 cups (500mL) milk
- 1 x store bought chocolate unfilled sponge cake, cut into 2cm cubes
- 500 g fresh or thawed frozen dark cherries, pitted
- 1 x 600 mL thickened cream, whipped
- Extra cherries for decoration
- 1 Prepare Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions and refrigerate until set (approximately 4 hours).
- 2 Prepare Aeroplane Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix according to pack instructions.
- 3 Place half the amount of mousse, cake, cherries, jelly and cream in that order into the bottom of a large glass dish and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 4 Top with extra cherries for garnish (as desired).