Have fun rediscovering the great flavours of much-loved coconut ice - a no-bake sweet treat, so simple and delicious to eat!
INGREDIENTS 20 SERVINGS
- NO BAKE BROWNIE
- 125 g dark chocolate, chopped and melted
- 250 g finely ground chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 395 g (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- COCONUT ICING TOPPING
- 85 g Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavour Jelly
- remaining sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- writing icing tubes
- 1 Lightly grease and line a 20 cm square cake pan with baking paper allowing a 5 cm overhang.
- 2 To make the brownie; combine melted chocolate, biscuit crumbs and ¾ cup (180 mL) sweetened condensed milk, stir well. Spoon the mixture (it will be very thick) into the prepared pan and with the back of a wet spoon press into an even layer and set aside.
- 3 To make coconut topping; in a small bowl, place jelly crystals and ⅓ cup (80 mL) boiling water and stir to dissolve crystals, combining well.
- 4 Place remaining condensed milk into a large bowl, add jelly mixture and stir until well combined. Add the sifted icing sugar and coconut and stir until well combined.
- 5 Spoon the coconut mixture on top of the brownie base and use a spoon to evenly and firmly level out. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set firm, before slicing.
Pipe gift ribbons on slice to look like wrapped Christmas gifts.