A popular and tasty slice the kids will love. Get creative using bright seasonal colours.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x 85 g packet of your favorite Aeroplane Original Jelly Crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Line a (25cm x 16cmx 3 cm) slice pan with baking paper. Place crushed biscuits in a medium bowl, add melted butter and stir to combine well. Spoon crumb mixture onto the base of prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press biscuit crumb evenly over base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
- 2 In a bowl combine boiling water and gelatine, stirring well until gelatine is completely dissolved, then stir through the condensed milk. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Pour mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate until set (1-2 hours).
- 3 In a separate bowl, prepare your chosen Aeroplane Flavoured Jelly Crystals according to packet instructions. Allow to cool completely (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the cream filling). Gently pour jelly over set filling and refrigerate for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set.
- 4 To serve cut into 12 slices.