A magical essential for every girl's Birthday party.
- 1 Prepare Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly according to pack instructions and allow to set.
- 2 Pre heat oven to 180°C. Cream butter and sugar, then add in eggs. Stir in flour and milk alternately then spoon mix into 12 patty pan cases. Bake for 25 minutes, allow to cool.
- 3 Slice tops off cup cakes and cut these tops in half to form wings.
- 4 Once Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly has set, mash with a fork and place on the top of cakes.
- 5 Top with cake wings and serve.
Jelly can be substituted with your favourite flavour.