- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Raspberry FlummeryThe delicious taste of Raspberries in a light and luscious summery dessert you can enjoy without regret.
- 1 x 9g Aeroplane Jelly Lite Raspberry Jelly
- 1 x 375 ml evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup low fat vanilla or raspberry yogurt
- Raspberries, to serve
- Combine Aeroplane Jelly Lite Raspberry jelly crystals and 1 cup (250ml) boiling water in a medium heatproof bowl. Stir until crystals dissolve. Cover in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white about 1-2 hours.
- Beat slightly set jelly with evaporated milk for approximately 5 minutes using electric hand mixer at high speed until doubled in volume. Should be thick and glossy, meringue like.
- Spoon into 8 individual glasses, cover and refrigerate for another 2 hours or until firm set.
- To serve; top with a dollop of yogurt and fresh raspberries.