Aeroplane Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix
- Pour 1 cup (250mL) cold, full cream milk into the bowl of an electric mixer. Sprinkle contents of Aeroplane Creamy Mousse Mix sachet over milk.
- Beat on MED-LOW speed for 1 minute, scrape down the sides of the bowl. Increase speed to HIGH and beat for a further 4 minutes, until mousse is light and fluffy.
- Spoon Aeroplane Creamy Mousse into 4 serving bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Mousse is best eaten on the day and should be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 5 minutes to prepare
- 1hr chill time
- Small bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- 4 serving cups
- Measuring jug
- 65g Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix
- 1 cup cold full cream milk
Hints & Tips
For an indulgently rich Aeroplane Chocolate Mousse substitute 1 cup (250 mL) full cream milk with 3/4 cup (180 mL) thickened cream and 1/4 cup (60 mL) full cream milk in Step 1. Then follow remaining steps. For healthier Aeroplane Chocolate Mousse substitute 1 cup (250 mL) full cream milk with 1 cup (280 g) of natural yoghurt in Step 1. Then following remaining steps.
Servings Per Package: 4
Serving Size: 70g
|Ave. Qty. Per serve* (As prepared)||Ave. Qty. Per 100g (Powder)|
|Energy||395kJ (94 Cal)||1650kJ (395 Cal)|
|Fat - Total
|Carbohydrate - Sugars||14.2g
*when prepared using full cream milk as per directions
Sugar, Maltodextrin, Whipping Agent [Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup, Emulsifier (472a), Milk Protein], Gelatin (From Beef), Thickener (1442), Cocoa Powder (5%), Milk Solids, Colour (150c), Flavours.
Store in a cool, dry place.