This raspberries and cream delectable delight takes the cake.
- 1 PREPARE Aeroplane Original Raspberry Jelly Crystals according to pack instructions. Cover and REFRIGERATE until soft set approx. 5 hours.
- 2 GREASE and line a 20cm round cake tin with plastic wrap.
- 3 POUR soft set jelly into prepared tin and place raspberries into jelly. Smooth surface flat and FREEZE for 20 minutes or until just firm.
- 4 MEANWHILE, take ice cream from freezer and defrost. Stir occasionally, until smooth and softened.
- 5 SPREAD softened ice-cream over set frozen jelly base and smooth top.
- 6 COVER surface with plastic wrap, then foil.
- 7 FREEZE overnight or until firm.
- 8 REMOVE from freezer and run a palette knife around cake. Turn onto a cake stand and cut into slices.