The delicious flavour of Original Port Wine Jelly and scrumptious dark cherries, adds a sophisticated new twist to a family favourite.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 x 350 g jam filled lamington squares, cut into cubes
- 2 x 85 g Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 400 g can dark cherries in juice, pitted , drained and juice reserved
- 750 mL thick custard
- 1 x 300 mL thickened cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 1 Prepare the Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions, refrigerate until set. When jelly is set, crush with a fork.
- 2 Line a 3L shallow glass bowl with lamington cubes, pressing into base.
- 3 Sprinkle over cherries and ½ cup of reserved cherry juice. Spoon over custard and top with whipped cream and crushed jelly. Garnish with a sprinkle of coconut.